Environmental and Social Impact
- What will happen to Fish Lake?
- How will this affect the Grizzly bear population?
- Is New Prosperity Better for the Environment than the Original Prosperity Plan?
- What about other environmental impact like water, vegetation and air?
- Isn’t this project situated on land that belongs to the First Nations?
Review Process and the Road to Approval
Current Proposal: Highlights and New Items
Economic Benefits of the New Prosperity Gold-Copper Project
- New Economic Report Confirms Monumental Benefits of New Prosperity
- What about revenue sharing with First Nations?
- Will there be any benefit for people who aren’t in the mining industry?
- What are the wages like?
- With a decline in the forestry industry how will this mining project be any different?
- Will there be any tax revenue?
- Learn More About Vancouver-Based Taseko Mines
Taseko Committed to First Nation’s Mine Education Program in the Caribooby Taseko Mines
Williams Lake, BC – Taseko Mines has partnered with the British Columbia Aboriginal Mine Training Association (BC AMTA), with a [...]... Read moreView all Taseko Talks