Environmental and Social Impact
- What will happen to Fish Lake?
- How will this affect the Grizzly bear population?
- Is New Prosperity Better for the Environment than the Original Prosperity Plan?
- What about other environmental impact like water, vegetation and air?
- Isn’t this project situated on land that belongs to the First Nations?
Review Process and the Road to Approval
Current Proposal: Highlights and New Items
Economic Benefits of the New Prosperity Gold-Copper Project
- New Economic Report Confirms Monumental Benefits of New Prosperity
- What about revenue sharing with First Nations?
- Will there be any benefit for people who aren’t in the mining industry?
- What are the wages like?
- With a decline in the forestry industry how will this mining project be any different?
- Learn More About Vancouver-Based Taseko Mines
- Will there be any tax revenue?
Review Panel Updateby Brian Battison
Last week the federal review panel conducting the environmental assessment of New Prosperity issued an Information Request (IR) to Taseko [...]... Read moreView all Taseko Talks